Event date: From Thu, 29 Sep 2016 to Fri, 30 Sep 2016
Venue: Brighton, UK
Save the dates - 29th and 30th September 2016 - for the ECCO-MATE Summer School on Turbocharging and Organic Ranking Cycle (ORC) organised by RICARDO-DE in Brighton, UK. You may download the flyer here!
On behalf of the ECCO-MATE Consortium and RICARDO-DE, we cordially welcome you to participate in the Summer School: Turbocharging and Organic Ranking Cycle (ORC) to be held in Brighton, UK on the 29th and 30th of September 2016.
The following topics will be covered within the Summer School:
- Actual and future emission legislations in marine and automotive sectors and turbocharging development implications
- Turbocharging state of the art in 4-stroke and 2-stroke marine applications
- Turbocharging state of the art in 4-stroke HDDE applications
- Advanced turbocharging developments and EGR strategies
- Turbocharging modelling and simulation
- Waste heat recovery systems
- ORC systems design
- Total propulsion system optimization
The final agenda will be completed soon.
The Summer School is going to take place in Shoreham Technical Center, West Sussex, BN43 5FG, UK.
Please follow the link in order to get registered: http://estore.ricardo.com/shop/tc_and_orc_summer_school/